Solero - The single applicator system with the ability to complete up to a 5 cm ablation in 6 minutes
The Solero MTA System is used to deliver energy to soft tissue for the purpose of thermal coagulation using microwave energy technology. For use during open, percutaneous and laparoscopic surgery, the MTA system achieves large fast controlled ablations. It is designed for physicians who are trained in the use and application of image-guided ablation procedures, intraoperative ultrasound and/or CT guided needle placement.
The applicator is available in three lengths: 14 cm (standard), 19 cm (intermediate) and 29 cm (long). This gives the user flexibility in selecting the appropriate length to reach the target tissue area.
- 2.45 GHz Operating Frequency
- Solid State Generator – No annual calibration required
- Powers up to 140 W – Speedy ablations
- Intuitive Touch Screen User Interface
- Integrated Peristaltic Pump – Continuous device cooling
- Applicator Coolant Temperature Monitoring
- Reflected Energy Monitoring – Feedback on ablation efficiency
- No Grounding/ Dispersive/ Neutral Electrode Required